Super-Con 2009

Super-Con was, in shot, ah-maze-ing. I woke up at eight to try and be ready by nine. Usually just putting on a costume wouldn't take me so long, but putting on the body paint for the automail took FOREVER (and ended up coming off and sticking to EVERYTHING but my leg)! So I was ready by about nine-thity / ten-ish (which sucked 'cause I wanted to LEAVE at nine), and we arrived around eleven.

We wandered about a bit and my boyfriend fanboyed over all the comic book stuff. Then we went to see Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric, FMA) as soon as his booth opened for autographs. He signed my jacket and I got a hug and a picture <3 It was awesome.

Then we went to the Marina Sirtis (Deana Troy, Star Trek: The Next Generation) panel, which was way more fun than I had originally thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Stark Trek fan myself, but I didn't think it would be much fun anyway. And yet, it was totally awesome!

After that, we sat around in the panel room waiting for the FMA panel to start. Seemed like it took forever (45 minutes xD *persistent and impatient*), but it was WELL worth it. After that, we went back to Vic's booth so I could buy a CD. I wanted it autographed too, but we had to run off to the cosplay contest, which we were in, and by the time it was over, Vic was gone =[ So sad...

So I was Edward Elric (or, rather a variation) and my boyfriend was Roy Mustang and we entered the contest as a group. I was wearing a collar and he had the leash (I like yaoi =3), and we were going for a "dog of the military" thing. However, we did not know that we were expected to perform. So we improved a super short yaoi skit up on stage and it received what I believ to be a very positive reaction =D Which I was actually very surprised at because we just made it up (lol).

That was pretty much the end of the day, I bought some candies and gum and awesome Pac-Man bandages and then we went home.

Oh, the car broke down on the way home, which kinda sucked, but AAA came to pick us up and all is well =]

No comments:

Post a Comment